How to download and install BlueStacks App Player on Windows
BlueStacks App Player is a desktop gadget which lets you run android applications on your PC (Windows/Mac). It is basically an android emulator which can be run on your desktop allowing you to access and run android applications on full-screen (including games). Here, I will show you how to install BlueStacks App Player on Windows.
Follow the steps listed below:
- First of all, go to bluestacks.com. Next, click on download button for Windows, as shown below:
- Wait for installer to download and then run it.
- The installer will display the welcome screen. Click on Continue button.
- Don't change the default settings. Click on Install.
- The installation process should start now. Also, it will download runtime data subsequently.
- BlueStacks App Player will launch automatically once the installation process finishes.
- Now, you are all set to download and run any android application of your choice on your desktop.